- Define , document and translate business requirement into system specification;
- Perform analysis, design, programming and testing following system development life cycle (SDLC) methodology and adhering to corporate-wise technology standards;
- Adhere to the development processes including coding standards, technical; documentation standards, QA processes, configuration management;
- Work closely in team-environment and meet project schedules; and
- Keep good communication and coordination with team members.
- Higher Diploma / Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / related disciplines;
- Fluent in applying SQL statement for data manipulations;
- Fresh graduate is welcome for application, more than 2 years’ work experience will be considered as Analyst Programmer;
- Good command of written and spoken in Chinese and English; and
- Immediately available highly preferable.